Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Who am I?

Lily M .JPGMalo e lelei my name is Lily. I go to Glen Taylor School and i am Tongan. I have three brothers, one sister and no pets. My favourite subjects are inquiry, reading and cybersmart. But I love reading it’s my favorite. My favorite sports are basketball and running. I like to play and talk to my friends my teacher’s name is Miss Bowmar she is really fun. This year I am in room 7 last year I was in room 3. I am good at reading and my goal is to be better at maths and writing. I am 8 year’s old and that’s all about me.
I am good at reading I enjoy maths my challenge is writing and my goal this year is to be good at maths.
My mum inspires me to do my best even if I don’t know the answers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.